Yuva Nidhi Scheme
The Government of Karnataka State has started Implementation of “Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana” for payment of unemployment allowance to unemployed educated youth who have not received employment.
In the State Government Order 2022-23, Graduates, unemployed Rs.3000/- (Rs. Three Thousand only) per month for unemployed persons with Diploma Rs.1500/- (Rs. One Thousand Five Hundred) per month. The Government has given its approval and ordered to implement the ‘Yuva Nidhi Yojana’, which provides unemployment benefits only.
After Cabinet approval the Government has decided to issue an order imposing terms and conditions and disqualification criteria for implementing the scheme.
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
|Government of Karnataka
|Unemployed youth of Karnataka
|1500 to 3000/- Rs. (every month)
|Online / Offline
Terms and Conditions of Yuva Nidhi Yojana
3000/ (Rs. three thousand) per month for graduates who passed out in the year 2023 and are not employed after 180 days from the date of graduation (including corresponding courses) Rs. Five Hundred Rupees only) “Yuva Nidhi Yojana” to provide Bhakti to Virudyo till he gets a job or for a maximum period of two years, has given administrative approval and ordered to implement the following parastigol.
• This scheme is applicable only for Kannada (Domicile of Karnataka) who have not got employment for at least 6 months after completion of 1 degree / DIMA.
• This facility is applicable for a period of two years only, the beneficiary will avail the facility of this scheme if he gets employment within the period of two years.
• Bhakti is intended to be provided by DET and the beneficiaries can Apply through Seva Sindhu portal.
• There should be an independent verification of the unemployment status after the declaration of unemployment etc.
Those who are not eligible for the scheme:
1.For higher studies, enrolled and continuing studies,
2.Those receiving Apprentice wages.
3.Employed in Govt/Private Sector.
4.Those who are self-employed by taking loans from banks and under various schemes of the State and Central Government.
Documents required for Yuva nidhi yojana
• Bank account number with details
• Aadhaar Card
• Voter ID Card
• degree certificate and marks sheet
• diploma and masks sheet
• Income Certificate
• Permanent Certificate
• Mobile Number
How to apply online for Yuva Nidhi Scheme
Follow the steps to know how you can apply online for the Yuva Nidhi Scheme once it begins:
1.Visit the Seva Sindhu Guarantee Schemes Portal: https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English
2.Click on the “Yuva Nidhi Yojana” option.
3.Click on the “Apply Online” button.
4.Fill out the application form with your personal details, educational qualifications, employment status, and bank account information.
5.Upload the required documents. The exact documents will be announced closer to the launch date, but may typically include Aadhaar card, PAN card, educational certificates, bank account details, and unemployment certificate (if applicable).
6.Click on the “Submit” button. You will receive an acknowledgement number for your application.
Some additional points to keep in mind
• The Yuva Nidhi Scheme is currently only available for unemployed graduates in Karnataka who have completed their graduation within the last 180 days.
• The scheme provides financial assistance of Rs. 2,000 per month for a maximum period of 12 months.
Yuva Nidhi,Yuva Nidhi Scheme,Yuva Nidhi Scheme starting date,Yuva Nidhi Scheme Last Date,Yuva Nidhi Scheme eligibility,Yuva Nidhi Scheme website,How to apply for Yuva Nidhi Scheme,Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka 2023 apply Online Last Date